A. Personal Data
1. Almahats with business company name Tsapa Diamantoula (the “Company”), in full compliance with the Greek and Community legislation governing Personal Data, takes all the necessary measures and employs the appropriate technology in order to ensure the maximum possible protection of the personal data of the users of this website. We are committed to take all appropriate measures designed to securely protect your personal information and protect our information systems.
Our technical, administrative and physical processes are designed and reviewed to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access, disclosure, use, alteration or destruction, but it should be noted that no website, information system or data transmission on the Internet or on any other public network cannot be guaranteed as 100% secure.
Please, read these texts carefully to understand our personal data approach and practice.
By providing your personal information, you agree at the same time, that you accept these policies and practices and that you consent to their collection and processing.
Consequently, any user using the site is deemed to be in compliance with the following terms and conditions. If a user does not agree with the terms below, they should not use it.
2. The information we collect from each user when they use/browse this website can be divided into three categories: (a) information provided by the user himself, (b) information collected by automated methods and (c) information collected from other sources. The ways in which the various information is collected may be combined. More specifically, the company collects via the website some or all of the following personal data of the users: name, surname, username, password, e-mail address, postal address and telephone as registered on the website by themselves for use of its specific services.
3. The following user data may be collected and edited indicatively: (a) Information about their account, such as the username or password (or any other identifying information) used to access the site; or for use of its services; (b) profile information, including preferred services and products or visiting hours; frequency of use of the website, sections visited or products preferred by the user; (c) other personal information that the user freely chooses to provide when interacting and/or communicating with us.
4. We may use automated technologies to collect information from your mobile device when using the website, such as the Internet Protocol address (IP address), the portable device operating system, the type of portable device and its settings, (IDFAs & IFAs), the redirecting site (the site that led the user to ours), messages to us or regarding us on social media networking, information about the location of the user’s mobile device using location and technologies such as GPS (Global Positioning System), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or cell tower proximity). The majority of mobile devices and browsers allow the user to revoke the license he has given us to collect this information using their settings, but some services may not work properly without the information about your location. We may also collect user information from other companies or organizations, such as information that is publicly accessible and has already been authorized to provide such data (eg due to social media interaction), as well as technical data or tracking data from analytical data providers and search providers (Google Analytics, Google, etc.).
5. We process and use your personal data, which come into our possession in accordance with the above and most importantly by yourself, in your free judgment and choice and provided that you have given us your explicit permission and consent, only for specific use and functions of our site, solely for the purpose of sending newsletters with all products, services, news, offers and in general the promotional activities of Almahatsand only in the context of our commercial communication with you, safeguarding their personal character, in accordance with the provisions of the law 2472/1997 on the Protection of the Individual Processing of Personal Data and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In particular, we will use the information we collect to: (a) navigate and make use of the site’s capabilities, (b) personalize your experience, (c) execute orders you submit through our website to communicate (d) improve our business activity (better consumer understanding, product presentation, development of new products and services), our products, services and promotions; (e) to send promotional messages about news, offers for our products and services by email (newsletters); (f) in order to execute market research, ask for and receive consumer feedback about our products and obtain a better understanding about consumers’ preferences.
6. Depending on the communication and the needs of the user, we may share personal data with certain categories of third parties, namely (a) suppliers and service providers such as technology service providers, payment processors and fraud prevention providers, mail and courier services, (b) auditors and professional advisers such as banks, lawyers and accountants, (c) government, regulators and lawmakers. In any case, if third parties are able, with the permission of the company, to obtain access, even occasionally or accidentally, to them (in particular information systems services, developers of new applications, etc.), the company takes all necessary measures overseeing the work and preparing a third party’s contractual condition for absolute protection of such data and their confidentiality. Whatever their process may be, it is limited to the strictly necessary legal or technical actions (temporary storage, back up). We may disclose information that does not directly identify the user (eg anonymous, aggregated statistics for use of the website). We do not commercially exploit the user’s personal data by renting or exchanging with third parties. The data is only maintained for as long as the need for information and communication is served and the purposes described herein as well as our compliance with the applicable provisions.
7. The user may choose not to receive communication and withdraw their consent at any time, following the instructions given in our newsletters (opt-out). The fact that the user chooses not to receive one form of communication from us does not mean that they have chosen not to receive other forms of communication from the company. Every user has the right at any moment to get acquainted with the relevant data concerning them, to request their deletion, modification or/and updating, and generally to exercise all the rights provided by the National and Community law, either by the “unsubscribe” option from the footer of any recent email sent by the company, or by telephone to the company’s telephone center (+302467080578) or by e-mail to [email protected].
It is stressed that according to the law (rules of public policy), we may need to keep some user information. In particular, under the current legislation, each user has the right of access, ie at his /her request, to be informed whether or not his /her personal data is being processed and to receive information about this processing (and obtain a copy of his/her data). In addition, they have the right to demand the correction of inaccurate personal data that is incomplete or inaccurate. Also, provided that the conditions of the law are met, the user has the right of deletion, the right to prohibit or restrict the processing, the right to their data portability (to request a copy of its personal data in a common file format, for example.csv) and the right of objection of their data processing (eg if the user opposes the processing of his or her data for advertising purposes), as well as regarding automated decision making and profile configuration (transparency on user profiles). The above rights are subject to specific regulations regarding the time and manner of exercising them.
The user does not have to pay to gain access to their personal data or to exercise any of their rights, but we reserve the right to charge a reasonable price and costs if their claim is unfounded, repeated or excessive, or alternatively, we reserve the right to refuse the request under these circumstances.
It is stressed that the user can at any time withdraw their consent without affecting the legitimacy of the consent-based processing before it is revoked.
We may need to ask for specific information to confirm the identity of the user and to ensure his/her right to access his/her personal data or to exercise any of his/her rights.
This is a security measure to ensure that the user’s personal data will not be revealed to someone who is not entitled to receive them.
We may also contact them to request additional information about their request in order to speed up the process, but we try to respond to all legitimate requests within a reasonable time, and certainly within the legal deadlines.
In any case, the user has the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervising authority if they consider that the processing of their personal data is contrary to current legislation.
9. In addition to the above, visiting and browsing the site is free without the need to provide any individual information or personal data. It is noted that the company’s commercial websites do not appeal to minors and we do not knowingly collect information about minors.
Consequently, it is advisable to check this page regularly to get the latest update of the policy. For the purposes of the applicable data protection legislation, Almahats is designated as the operator.
C. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Company Contact Information
Tsapa Diamantoula – Almahats
+30 24670 80578